POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! : Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The biggest POV-users reunion ever !
From: bob h
Date: 26 Nov 2001 15:21:33
Message: <3c02a44d@news.povray.org>
The French are always trying to outdo everyone  :-)

Who the heck is the second guy on left in this:
http://pov.monde.free.fr/povbouffe2.jpg

He's unseen in both photos!

And I only counted eleven or twelve (someone took photo, no doubt) people at
the table, not 25.  Were they too camera-shy like that other guy?  ;-)
I think I can put names to a few people there.

--
text{ttf"arial","bob h",.1,0pigment{rgb 9}translate<-1,-.2,3>}